Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Travel Links and More Japanese Learning Links updated!

Hi Folks,

I just pull up a list of my favourite travel links that I used for my DIY Japan trip by the side bar >>>

Feel free to use them to your liking!

In additional, I also add in some links which I think are great for learning Japanese especially jisho.org. Jisho means dictionary in Japanese and by far, this is the most reliable online J-E-J dictionary that I come across. I was refered to this website long ago by an ex-classmate when I was complain how useless Babelfish and other online translators are.

I'm still slowly putting up more and more stuff into this blog (scheduled bi-weekly) so do anticipated them with excitement. My beginning lesson/notes might be boring for some but i'm doing my best to make things easy for beginners to understand before moving on to harder grammers and stuff.

As for the Gojuuon (Hiragana and Katakana list), I will do up a recording of all the sounds and upload them to aid people learning to do the pronouncation.

PS: No Japanese text as I'm too sleepy to type them out as it is already 4.30am here before I go to work 9am in the morning. LOL. Time to catch some winks before work. Cya (^,^)'')

No comments:

Post a Comment